This Information Pack outlines broadly what our volunteer advocates and advocate support officers do to assist our members and clients. (TEXT)
You will find out about:
- The benefits of volunteering as an advocate or advocate support officer,
- More about our advocates and advocate support officers’ roles,
- What commitments our volunteers are making,
- The training and support we and the Advocacy Training and Development Program (ATDP) provide, and
- What insurance cover is provided to advocates by the Veterans’ Indemnity and Training Association (VITA)
The Information Pack can be downloaded as a Word Template and you can customize it for your ex-service organisation or Veterans Support Centre and distribute it electronically - or print out hard copies for your members.