Advocacy Training and Development Program
Event Date : 17-Apr-20236.30pm
Closing at 16-Apr-20238.00pm
Organizer : RSL Victoria
Venue : Microsoft Teams
Address : 4 Collins Street
Convenor : Marie-Claire Blin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This workshop will cover-
- Relevance of collecting and using evidence in relation to compensation claims
- Brief introduction about rules of evidence
- Introduction to legal research
- Tips about research resources
- Best practice guidelines about referencing and citation
The objectives of the event are to:
1. Build knowledge and skills related to legal research, referencing and citation
2. Build skills to enhance quality of claims made to improve efficiency
3. Build Advocate resilience by enhancing required skills.
The workshop will be delivered via RSL Victoria’s Microsoft Teams application.
This will allow RSL Vic representatives across the State to attend.
All attendees will to participate in the discussion and exercises that will be included in the workshop.