The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) and the Older Persons Advocacy Network (OPAN) are hosting a webinar on hearing devices and services available to veterans with hearing loss and tinnitus.
The aim of this webinar is to inform health professionals, community workers, veterans and their families about how to access hearing devices and services.
Date: Wednesday 23 September, 11:00–11:30am
Join us to understand:
- eligibility for hearing services
- steps to accessing better hearing
- preparing for the appointment
- fitting and adjusting to devices
- the range of programs to assist veterans experiencing hearing loss and tinnitus.
Register now and receive instructions about how to access the webinar on the day.
You will be able to view the completed webinar on the DVA website or on the OPAN website along with other DVA resources.